Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Engineer
Remote or In-Person (Chicago, IL)
qBraid is a one-stop platform for accessing quantum software and hardware. We are building a cloud-based IDE that is highly optimized for quantum computing. Our mission is to provide an end-to-end experience for everyone and anyone in quantum, and by doing so, hope to accelerate the pace of the quantum computing revolution.
As a full stack engineer at qBraid, you will be hands-on from day one helping us scale our codebase and shaping our product. You will work closely with our team of engineers to architect, design, implement, and deploy new and cutting-edge features onto our platform. Your front role expertise should include being comfortable editing Figmas, developing static webpages using frameworks such as react, writing and integrating APIs to create dynamic pages, conducting tests using modules such as cypress, and using CI/CD best practices to integrate and deploy your code. We don’t expect you to know all of this, but to have an eagerness to grow into the role and keep up with the rapid changes in frameworks and codebases. We are looking for engineers who are critical thinkers, analytical, and passionate about building practical solutions. You will also need to be flexible, adaptable, and a persistent problem-solver.
- Experience with AWS cloud services (e.g. EB, EC2, S3)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Experience with Node.js runtime environments and REST APIs
- Experience with Git and CI/CD workflows
- Self-motivated, and comfortable working both independently and collaboratively on complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for quantum computing
- Experience developing react17+
- Experience working with cypress for UI/UX testing
- Familiarity with the Jupyter stack (i.e. JupyterHub, JupyterLab, Jupyter Notebook)
- Experience with Python web frameworks (e.g. Tornado, Flask) and WebSockets
At qBraid, we value each of our team members’ unique set of skills and experience and use a collaborative, user-driven approach when mapping our goals and product timelines. You will have a paramount role in this process. As a full-stack engineer at qBraid, you will have the freedom and the platform to do your very best work. Even if you don’t meet all of the criteria above, please apply! We would love to hear about how you can see yourself growing into this role, and why you are well-equipped to do so.
At qBraid benefits include unlimited PTO, professional benefits, equity-based compensation, health care, and paid lunches.